Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of El Paso Corp.
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.
If you own El Paso shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Robert I. Harwood, Esq.Matthew M. Houston, Esq.Benjamin Sachs-MichaelsHarwood Feffer LLP488 Madison AvenueNew York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400(212) 935-7400Email: email@example.comWebsite: http://www.hfesq.com
Attorney Advertising. © 2011 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm
responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP (
Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect
to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV