AKRON, Ohio, Oct. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstMerit (Nasdaq: FMER) senior management will host an earnings conference call on October 25, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to provide an overview of third quarter results and highlights. To participate in the conference call, please dial (888) 693-3477 ten minutes before start time and provide the reservation number: 14854484. A replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on October 25, 2011 through November 8, 2011 by dialing (855) 859-2056, and entering the PIN: 14854484.
The third quarter earnings release will be available at approximately 7:30 a.m. that same morning on the Internet at http://www.firstmerit.com under the Investor Relations portion of the website. Any material non-public information that might be disclosed during the conference call will be posted on the website immediately after the conference call ends.
FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of $14.3 billion as of June 30, 2011 and 207 banking offices and 213 ATM locations in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania and the Chicago area. FirstMerit Corporation provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. FirstMerit ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banking in the North Central Region in a Tie" in the J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Retail Banking Satisfaction Study(SM). Principal wholly-owned subsidiaries include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation.FirstMerit CorporationAnalysts/Media Contact: Thomas O'MalleyDirector Corporate Communications/Investor Relations OfficerPhone: 330.384.7109
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV