CHICAGO, Oct. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TAYC) today announced that it plans to report third quarter 2011 results before the market opens on Thursday, October 20, 2011. A news release will be available at that time on the company's website at www.taylorcapitalgroup.com.
Conference Call/Internet Audio Broadcast Information
A conference call hosted by Taylor Capital Group President & CEO Mark A. Hoppe will be held on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time ( 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). Investors, news media and others may access the call by telephone at 1-877-317-6789 (toll-free) or 1-412-317-6789 and request the Taylor Capital Group Earnings Call.This call is being webcast and can be accessed via a live Internet audio broadcast at Taylor Capital Group, Inc.'s website at www.taylorcapitalgroup.com. Taylor Capital Group will post presentation slides on its website to be addressed by management during the call. The slides will be available for download on the Company's Investor Relations web page at www.taylorcapitalgroup.com. About Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC) Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is a $4.4 billion bank holding company for Cole Taylor Bank, a Chicago-based commercial bank specializing in serving the banking needs of closely held businesses and the people who own and manage them. Cole Taylor is a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. SOURCE Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV