NEW YORK and LONDON, Oct. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- kwittken + company worldwide (KCO), a kbs+p partner company and a member of the MDC Partners Network (NASDAQ: MDCA), today announced it has acquired 100% of Epoch PR, a London-based multi-specialist corporate communications PR agency. The deal marks MDC Partners' first PR agency acquisition outside of North America and expands KCO's presence in London following the opening of its European headquarters in 2010. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Effective immediately, Epoch PR will change its name to kwittken + company and maintain the same management team and staff, now reporting into Aaron Kwittken, CEO and Managing Partner of kwittken + company worldwide. The deal boosts KCO's presence in the UK from four to approximately 15 people. KCO's London office will continue to serve as the primary hub for cross border, pan-European communications support for the agency's global clientele, working closely with its growing European affiliate network in Germany, Spain and France.
Founded in 2004 by Christopher Clarke and Sarah Mulder, Epoch PR worked primarily in the corporate and B2B markets serving clients across a range of sectors including technology, telecommunications, professional services, energy, financial services, public sector and the environment. The agency works with entrepreneurial start-ups to global blue-chip brands such as Amadeus IT Group, Arup, 3i, DataFlux, Commission for a Sustainable London 2012, Geothermal Engineering Ltd, HaloIPT, Method Design Lab and Towry.
Commenting on the deal, Clarke said, "Kwittken and Epoch PR share a complementary global approach to PR and communications that is based on ideas, creativity and thought leadership. We both believe in the multi-specialist model with a proven ability to support a wide variety of clients across different vertical markets to establish and strengthen their corporate reputation."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV