The aerospace/defense industry closed the day up 1.4%. Breeze-Eastern Corporation (BZC) were all decliners today within the aerospace/defense industry with TAT Technologies (TATT) being today's featured aerospace/defense loser. TAT Technologies fell 31 cents (-5.9%) to $4.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,425 shares of TAT Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,200 shares. TAT Technologies Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and South America. TAT Technologies has a market cap of $44.9 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates TAT as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full TAT Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TATT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV