The media industry closed the day up 1.3%. National CineMedia Inc (NCMI), Media General Inc (MEG), Envoy Capital Group Inc (ECGI), and Beasley Broadcast Group Inc (BBGI) were all decliners today within the media industry with Lamar Advertising (LAMR) being today's featured media loser. Lamar Advertising fell 55 cents (-2.9%) to $18.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Lamar Advertising exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. Lamar Advertising Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides various outdoor advertising services. Lamar Advertising has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 51.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Lamar Advertising as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and generally weak debt management.
- You can view the full Lamar Advertising Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LAMR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV