The energy industry closed the day up 3.1%. Cano Petroleum Inc (CFW), FieldPoint Petroleum Corporation (FPP), Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat (AMCF), and Royale Energy Inc (ROYL) were all decliners today within the energy industry with Ivanhoe Energy Inc (IVAN) being today's featured energy loser. Ivanhoe Energy Inc fell 3 cents (-2.1%) to $1.38 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Ivanhoe Energy Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 742,600 shares. Ivanhoe Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and production of oil and gas properties. Ivanhoe Energy Inc has a market cap of $406.1 million and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 48.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ivanhoe Energy as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Ivanhoe Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about IVAN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV