E-House China Holdings Ltd. (EJ): Today's Featured Real Estate Loser
The real estate industry closed the day up 1.8%. China Housing & Land Development Inc (CHLN), Supertel Hospitality Inc (SPPR), InnSuites Hospitality (IHT), and Sprott Resource Lending (SILU) were all decliners today within the real estate industry with E-House China Holdings (EJ) being today's featured real estate loser. E-House China Holdings fell 10 cents (-1.5%) to $6.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 168,329 shares of E-House China Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 467,700 shares. E-House (China) Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate services company in China. E-House China Holdings has a market cap of $572.6 million and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.9, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 50.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 54.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates E-House China as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full E-House China Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV