Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPSI), a leading provider of healthcare information solutions, today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its third quarter 2011 earnings conference call on Friday, October 28, 2011. The Company’s results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2011, will be released after the close of the market on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
The live broadcast of CPSI’s conference call will begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, October 28, 2011. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately an hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast. A link to these events can be found on the Company’s website at www.cpsinet.com or at www.earnings.com.
About Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
CPSI is a leading provider of healthcare information solutions for
community hospitals with over 650 client hospitals in 45 states and the
District of Columbia. Founded in 1979, the Company is a single-source
vendor providing comprehensive software and hardware products,
complemented by complete installation services and extensive support.
Its fully integrated, enterprise-wide system automates clinical and
financial data management in each of the primary functional areas of a
hospital. CPSI’s staff of over 1,000 technical, healthcare, medical and
business professionals provides system implementation and continuing
support services as part of a comprehensive program designed to respond
to clients’ information needs in a constantly changing healthcare
environment. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV