- NTELOS will effect a one-for-two reverse stock split of NTELOS common stock, immediately prior to the distribution of Lumos Networks common stock to NTELOS stockholders.
- Immediately after the reverse stock split, NTELOS will make the distribution of Lumos Networks common stock to NTELOS stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 24, 2011.
- In the distribution, NTELOS stockholders will receive one share of Lumos Networks common stock for every one share of NTELOS common stock they hold (post the reverse stock split).
NTELOS Holdings Corp. To Complete Separation Of Lumos Networks Corp. On October 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.