DDi Corp. To Present At The Houlihan Lokey Technology, Media, Telecom & Gaming Conference
DDi Corp. (NASDAQ:DDIC), a leading provider of time-critical, technologically advanced electronic interconnect design, engineering and manufacturing services, announced today that it will present at the Houlihan Lokey Technology, Media, Telecom, & Gaming Conference on October 27, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. Mikel H. Williams, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer will present at 9:50 a.m. EDT/ 6:50 a.m. PDT on Thursday October 27, 2011.
The audio portion of the presentation will be broadcast live and will be available over the Internet along with the investor presentation by visiting DDi’s web site at www.ddiglobal.com/investor.
During the conference, management will be available to meet with investors in a one-on-one setting. For more information or to meet with management, please contact DDi’s investor relations team at email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.ddiglobal.com.About DDi DDi is a leading provider of time-critical, technologically advanced electronic interconnect design, engineering and manufacturing services. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, DDi and its subsidiaries offer services to leading electronics OEMs and contract manufacturers worldwide from its facilities across North America and with manufacturing partners in Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV