MURRAY HILL, N.J., Oct. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Glowpoint, Inc. (OTCBB: GLOW), a leading global provider of cloud managed video services, today announced that it will release its quarterly results for the period ending September 30, 2011 on Tuesday, October 18 after the close of the market.
Glowpoint, Inc. (OTCBB: GLOW) provides cloud managed video services that make the delivery of consistently high-quality video conferencing and telepresence service as simple as using the internet, between any technology, network and business. Using our Open Video™ cloud architecture, Glowpoint enables organizations of all sizes to adopt business-class video easily, scale instantly and collaborate openly, yet securely across technology boundaries – to realize the full value of visual communications. To learn more please visit www.glowpoint.com.INVESTOR RELATIONS:Glowpoint, Inc.+1 973-855-3411 firstname.lastname@example.org (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100420/GLOWPOINTLOGO) SOURCE Glowpoint, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV