Energy Recovery Inc (NASDAQ:ERII), a leader in the design and development of energy recovery devices for desalination and other industrial processes, will release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 on Thursday, November 3, 2011 after the market close.
Tom Rooney, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Alex Buehler, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Thursday, November 3, 2011 to discuss financial results from the third quarter. After opening remarks, management will take questions from those analysts who regularly cover the company.
|Thursday, November 3, 2011|
|LIVE CONFERENCE CALL WEBCAST:|
|Thursday, November 3, 2011, 1:30pm PST|
|Listen-only, Toll-free: 888-549-7880|
|Listen-only, Local: 480-629-9644|
|Access code: 4481254|
|CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY:|
|Expiration: November 17, 2011|
|Access code: 4481254|
Investors may also access the live call or the replay over the internet at www.streetevents.com or www.energyrecovery.com. The replay will be available approximately three hours after the live call concludes.
About Energy Recovery IncEnergy Recovery Inc (NASDAQ:ERII) designs and develops energy recovery devices that significantly reduce energy consumption for desalination and other industrial processes. Energy Recovery’s prominence in the desalination market includes notable technologies such as the PX Pressure Exchanger™ (PX™) devices, the ERI™ TurboCharger hydraulic turbine energy recovery devices and the ERI™ AquaBold™ and ERI™ AquaSpire™ high-pressure pumps. In total, Energy Recovery has more than 12,000 devices installed worldwide. The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in key centers worldwide, including Madrid, Shanghai, and Dubai. For more information about Energy Recovery Inc, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV