NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL), a leading independent investment bank, plans to announce its third quarter 2011 financial results on Wednesday, October 19, 2011.
Greenhill will also host a related conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that same day ( October 19, 2011), accessible via telephone and the internet. Scott L. Bok, Chief Executive Officer, and Richard J. Lieb, Chief Financial Officer, will review the Firm's third quarter 2011 financial results and related matters. Following the review, there will be a question and answer session.
Investors and analysts may participate in the live conference call by dialing (866) 843-0890 (toll-free domestic) or (412) 317-9250 (international); passcode: 8121655. Please register at least 10 minutes before the conference call begins. The conference call will also be accessible as an audio webcast through the Investor Relations section of Greenhill's website at www.greenhill.com. There is no charge to access the call.
For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the call will be available for one month via telephone starting approximately one hour after the call ends. The replay can be accessed at (877) 344-7529 (toll-free domestic) or (412) 317-0088 (international); passcode: 10005465.Greenhill & Co., Inc. is a leading independent investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. It acts for clients located throughout the world from its offices in New York, London, Frankfurt, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Melbourne and San Francisco. Contact: Richard J. Lieb,Chief Financial OfficerGreenhill & Co., Inc. (212) 389-1800 SOURCE Greenhill & Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV