LG.Display Company Ltd. (LPL): Today's Featured Electronics Loser
The electronics industry closed the day up 1%. Applied Energetics Inc (AERG), Digital Ally Inc (DGLY), Daqo New Energy (DQ), and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc (ASX) were all decliners today within the electronics industry with LG.Display Company (LPL) being today's featured electronics loser. LG.Display Company fell 31 cents (-3.2%) to $9.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 864,166 shares of LG.Display Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. LG Display Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and supply of thin film transistor liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCD) to original equipment manufacturers and multinational corporations primarily in Asia, the United States, and Europe. LG.Display Company has a market cap of $6.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 44.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates LG.Display as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full LG.Display Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV