99 Cents Only Stores (NDN) is engaged in the sale of various consumer products through its retail stores at price points of mainly 99cents or less.. The stock is trading up 12 cents at $21.51 in recent trading.
Volume: 5.3 million
Average Volume: 1.3 million
Volume % Change: 303.9%99 Cents Only is one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated multiline retail stocks. Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) is engaged in the business of discovering, developing and commercializing small molecule drugs for the treatment of serious diseases. The stock is trading up $3.47, or 8.6%, at $43.71 in recent trading. Volume: 6.2 million Average Volume: 2.4 million Volume % Change: 161.6% On Wednesday, IMS Health said it may have misreported data for Vertex's hepatitis C drug Incivek. Vertex shows up on a recent list of 10 Hep C Stocks on Wall Street's Watch List as well as 11 Biotech Stocks Loved or Hated by Hedge Funds.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV