Occupy Wall Street Poll: What Is It All About?
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- With the Occupy Wall Street protest in its fourth week, many people are wondering what the objective is.
The protest started in New York City and has spread to dozens of cities across the U.S. Some would argue that the protesters should spend their time looking for jobs. But they may reply that they would if there were jobs to be had.
Is it about corporate greed? The banks and other companies got bailed out with taxpayer funds and are accused of turning their back on Americans seeking loans and jobs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV