BEVERLY, Mass., Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) today announced it will hold its quarterly earnings call to discuss results for the third quarter 2011 on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 5:00 pm ET. The call will be available to interested listeners via an audio webcast that can be accessed through Axcelis' home page at www.axcelis.com, or by dialing 1.888.679.8035 (1.617.213.4848 outside North America). Participants calling into the conference call will be requested to provide the company name, Axcelis Technologies, and pass code: 50504209. Webcast replays will be available from 8 pm ET on October 25, 2011 until 11:59 pm on November 24, 2011.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation and cleaning systems. For more information, visit the company's website at: www.axcelis.com.
Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Jay Zager (financial community) 978.787.9408SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV