TAIPEI, Taiwan, Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303), a leading independent semiconductor foundry, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss third quarter 2011 results on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. US Eastern Time.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at UMC's Web site at www.umc.com.
The dial-in details for the live conference call: U.S. Toll Free Number +1866.519.4004, U.K. Toll Free Number +0808.234.6646, Singapore and Other Area +65.6723.9381; Passcode UMC.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.fulldisclosure.com, Thomson Reuters' individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters' password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).Additional information about UMC is available on the web at www.umc.com. Contacts: Bowen Huang / Jason Ho UMC, Investor Relations Tel. + 886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16944 / ext. 16970 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Jason_ho@umc.com SOURCE Microelectronics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV