TAIPEI, Taiwan, Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303), a leading independent semiconductor foundry, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss third quarter 2011 results on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. US Eastern Time.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at UMC's Web site at www.umc.com.
The dial-in details for the live conference call: U.S. Toll Free Number +1866.519.4004, U.K. Toll Free Number +0808.234.6646, Singapore and Other Area +65.6723.9381; Passcode UMC.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.fulldisclosure.com, Thomson Reuters' individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters' password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).Additional information about UMC is available on the web at www.umc.com. Contacts: Bowen Huang / Jason Ho UMC, Investor Relations Tel. + 886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16944 / ext. 16970 Email: email@example.com / Jason_ho@umc.com SOURCE Microelectronics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV