FOREST CITY, Iowa, Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO) a leading United States (U.S.) recreation vehicle manufacturer, today reported financial results for the Company's fourth quarter and Fiscal 2011 ended August 27, 2011.
A complete and full-text financial results press release is accessible at the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website at: http://www.winnebagoind.com/investor.html.
About Winnebago Industries
Winnebago Industries, Inc., "The Most Recognized Name in Motor Homes®, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago, Itasca, Era and SunnyBrook brand names. Winnebago Industries has received the Quality Circle Award from the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association every year since the award's inception in 1996. The Company's common stock is listed on the New York and Chicago Stock Exchanges and traded under the symbol WGO. Options for the Company's common stock are traded on the Chicago Board Options Exchange. For access to Winnebago Industries' investor relations material or to add your name to an automatic email list for Company news releases, visit,http://www.winnebagoind.com/investor.html. For further information: Sheila Davis, PR/IR Manager - 641-585-6803 SOURCE Winnebago Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV