MakeMyTrip Ltd. (MMYT): Today's Featured Leisure Loser
The leisure industry closed the day up 1.5%. Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC), Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM), Kona Grill Inc (KONA), and Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment Inc (DDE) were all decliners today within the leisure industry with MakeMyTrip (MMYT) being today's featured leisure loser. MakeMyTrip fell 40 cents (-1.5%) to $26.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 279,329 shares of MakeMyTrip exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 127,600 shares. MakeMyTrip Limited, an online travel company, provides travel products and solutions in India and the United States. MakeMyTrip has a market cap of $991.4 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 168.1, below the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 269 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates MakeMyTrip as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in its earnings per share, unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full MakeMyTrip Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV