Accuride Corp (ACW): Today's Featured Automotive Loser
The automotive industry closed the day up 1.8%. China Zenix Auto International Ltd ADR (ZX) and SORL Auto Parts Inc (SORL) were all decliners today within the automotive industry with Accuride (ACW) being today's featured automotive loser. Accuride fell 7 cents (-1.2%) to $5.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 614,782 shares of Accuride exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 716,100 shares. Accuride Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and supply of components to the commercial vehicle industry in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Accuride has a market cap of $275.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 62.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Accuride as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Accuride Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV