James Hardie Industries SE (JHX): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Loser
The materials & construction industry closed the day up 0.6%. PGT Inc (PGTI), Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN), AAON Inc (AAON), and CRH (CRH) were all decliners today within the materials & construction industry with James Hardie Industries SE (JHX) being today's featured materials & construction loser. James Hardie Industries SE fell $1.19 (-4%) to $28.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 400 shares of James Hardie Industries SE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,500 shares. James Hardie Industries SE, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells fibre cement products and systems for internal and external building construction applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. James Hardie Industries SE has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. TheStreet Ratings rates James Hardie Industries SE as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full James Hardie Industries SE Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV