Companhia De Bebidas Das Americas Ambev (ABV.C): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner
The food & beverage industry closed the day up 0.7%. Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA), AgFeed Industries Inc (FEED), Castle Brands Incorporated (ROX), and Concha y Toro Winery Inc (VCO) were all winners today within the food & beverage industry with Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev (ABV.C) being today's featured food & beverage winner. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev rose 13 cents (0.5%) to $26.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 12,078 shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30,500 shares. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, draft beer, carbonated soft drinks, malt, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products in the Americas. It also sells bottled water, isotonics, and ready-to-drink teas. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev has a market cap of $79.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 154.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV