Advance America Cash Advance Centers Inc. (AEA): Today's Featured Financial Winner
The financial sector closed the day down 2.3%. American Realty Investors Inc (ARL), Waccamaw Bankshares Inc (WBNK), J.W. Mays Inc (MAYS), and Security National Financial Corporation (SNFCA) were all winners today within the financial sector with Advance America Cash Advance Centers Inc (AEA) being today's featured financial winner. Advance America Cash Advance Centers Inc rose 17 cents (2.3%) to $7.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 552,728 shares of Advance America Cash Advance Centers Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 907,500 shares. Advance America, Cash Advance Centers, Inc. provides cash advance services in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Advance America Cash Advance Centers Inc has a market cap of $466.8 million and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.5, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Advance America Cash Advance Centers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Advance America Cash Advance Centers Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV