Tenaris SA (TS): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Loser
The metals & mining industry closed the day up 0.7%. Nanophase Technologies Corporation (NANX), Comstock Mining Inc (LODE), Oilsands Quest Inc (BQI), and Revett Minerals Inc (RVMID) were all decliners today within the metals & mining industry with Tenaris (TS) being today's featured metals & mining loser. Tenaris fell 26 cents (-0.9%) to $27.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. Tenaris S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of steel pipe products. Tenaris has a market cap of $15.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. TheStreet Ratings rates Tenaris as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV