The transportation industry closed the day up 4.1%. B&H Ocean Carriers (BHO), Newlead Holdings (NEWL), DS Torm (TRMD), and Frozen Food Express Industries (FFEX) were all decliners today within the transportation industry with YRC Worldwide Inc (YRCW) being today's featured transportation loser. YRC Worldwide Inc fell 0 cents (-8.3%) to 5 cents on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 38.4 million shares of YRC Worldwide Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.2 million shares. YRC Worldwide Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various transportation services worldwide. YRC Worldwide Inc has a market cap of $1.9 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 98.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates YRC Worldwide as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full YRC Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about YRCW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV