Skyline Corporation (SKY): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Loser
The materials & construction industry closed the day up 3%. American Mold Guard Incorporated (AMGI), Nobility Homes Inc (NOBH), and Continental Materials Corporation (CUO) were all decliners today within the materials & construction industry with Skyline Corporation (SKY) being today's featured materials & construction loser. Skyline Corporation fell $1.79 (-19.7%) to $7.30 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 142,741 shares of Skyline Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,200 shares. Skyline Corporation and its subsidiaries engage in designing, producing, and marketing manufactured houses, modular homes, and towable recreational vehicles to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities in the United States and Canada. Skyline Corporation has a market cap of $84.2 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 61.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Skyline as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Skyline Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV