The conglomerates sector closed the day up 2.3%. Were all decliners today within the conglomerates sector with MGT Capital Investments Inc (MGT) being today's featured conglomerates loser. MGT Capital Investments Inc fell 0 cents (-7.8%) to 5 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 16,900 shares of MGT Capital Investments Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 73,500 shares. MGT Capital Investments, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a medical technology company focusing on medical imaging software development and medical hardware devices. MGT Capital Investments Inc has a market cap of $1.8 million and is part of the conglomerates industry. Shares are down 83.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates MGT Capital Investments as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full MGT Capital Investments Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MGT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV