The computer hardware industry closed the day up 3%. Rimage Corporation (RIMG), Lantronix Inc (LTRX), Crossroads Systems Incorporated (CRDS), and Concurrent Computer Corporation (CCUR) were all decliners today within the computer hardware industry with Mad Catz Interactive Inc (MCZ) being today's featured computer hardware loser. Mad Catz Interactive Inc fell 2 cents (-3%) to 65 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 273,083 shares of Mad Catz Interactive Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 732,400 shares. Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, sells, and distributes accessories for videogame platforms and personal computers (PC), as well as for iPod and other audio devices. Mad Catz Interactive Inc has a market cap of $41.2 million and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.1, below the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of five and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 34.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Mad Catz Interactive as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and generally poor debt management.
- You can view the full Mad Catz Interactive Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MCZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV