The metals & mining industry closed the day up 4.8%. Sutor Technology Group (SUTR), Kobex Minerals Inc (KXM), Qiao Xing Universal Resources Inc (XING), and China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources Inc (SHZ) were all decliners today within the metals & mining industry with Lihua International Inc (LIWA) being today's featured metals & mining loser. Lihua International Inc fell 42 cents (-9.6%) to $3.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 118,436 shares of Lihua International Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 247,100 shares. Lihua International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production of copper replacement cable and wire products in the People's Republic of China. Lihua International Inc has a market cap of $125.2 million and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.7, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 62.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Lihua International as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Lihua International Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LIWA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV