The internet industry closed the day up 3.2%. SouFun Holdings (SFUN), VirnetX (VHC), and Commtouch Software (CTCH) were all decliners today within the internet industry with China Finance Online (JRJC) being today's featured internet loser. China Finance Online fell 8 cents (-4.5%) to $1.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 28,582 shares of China Finance Online exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43,100 shares. China Finance Online Co. Limited provides online financial and listed company data and information in the People's Republic of China. China Finance Online has a market cap of $40.1 million and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 72.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates China Finance Online as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full China Finance Online Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JRJC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV