The financial sector closed the day up 3.4%. American Realty Investors Inc (ARL), SGOCO Group (SGOC), First Capital Bancorp Inc (FCVA), and Colony Bankcorp Inc (CBAN) were all decliners today within the financial sector with Intergroup Corporation (INTG) being today's featured financial loser. Intergroup Corporation fell 51 cents (-2.4%) to $20.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,725 shares of Intergroup Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,900 shares. The Intergroup Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the operation of a hotel located in San Francisco, California. Its hotel comprises 544 rooms with 5,400 square feet of space for the operation of health and beauty spa. Intergroup Corporation has a market cap of $52.1 million and is part of the real estate industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.5, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 5.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Intergroup as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, generally poor debt management and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Intergroup Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV