Frisch's Restaurants Inc. (FRS): Today's Featured Leisure Loser
The leisure industry closed the day up 4.1%. PokerTek Inc (PTEK), J. Alexander's Corporation (JAX), Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC), and Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (SNSTA) were all decliners today within the leisure industry with Frisch's Restaurants Inc (FRS) being today's featured leisure loser. Frisch's Restaurants Inc fell 45 cents (-2.3%) to $19 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 19,394 shares of Frisch's Restaurants Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,100 shares. Frisch's Restaurants, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates restaurants in the United States. Frisch's Restaurants Inc has a market cap of $94.7 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.3, equal to the average leisure industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Frisch's as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Frisch's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV