AgFeed Industries Inc. (FEED): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Loser
The consumer goods sector closed the day up 3.2%. Glg Life Tech (GLGL), American Apparel Inc (APP), China Shengda Packaging Group Inc (CPGI), and Champion Industries (CHMP) were all decliners today within the consumer goods sector with AgFeed Industries Inc (FEED) being today's featured consumer goods loser. AgFeed Industries Inc fell 2 cents (-2.2%) to 72 cents on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of AgFeed Industries Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. AgFeed Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in animal nutrition and commercial hog producing businesses in the People's Republic of China. AgFeed Industries Inc has a market cap of $26.9 million and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are down 79.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates AgFeed as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally weak debt management.
- You can view the full AgFeed Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV