The industrial industry closed the day up 3.6%. Euro Tech Holdings Company (CLWT), SmartHeat Inc (HEAT), Clean Diesel Technologies Inc (CDTI), and Ener1 Inc (HEV) were all decliners today within the industrial industry with Advanced Battery Technologies Inc (ABAT) being today's featured industrial loser. Advanced Battery Technologies Inc fell 2 cents (-1.9%) to $1.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 839,581 shares of Advanced Battery Technologies Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. Advanced Battery Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of rechargeable polymer lithium-ion (PLI) batteries. The company operates in two segments, Batteries and Electric Vehicles. Advanced Battery Technologies Inc has a market cap of $73.9 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 1.9, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 72.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Advanced Battery as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Advanced Battery Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ABAT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV