All My Children and One Life To Live
ABC gave the axe to its beloved soaps, All My Children and One Life To Live, starting an uproar among long-time fans and the stars themselves.
All My Children ended its 40-year run with a cliff hanger on Sept. 23. ABC licensed the soap to a production company, Prospect Park, that's looking to keep the show running online starting next year.
But Netflix may be an even better place for these shows to live on. Soap opera viewers are not the typical Netflix customer, so reviving these shows could bring Netflix a new group of subscribers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV