My So Called Life
My So Called Life, the show that launched Claire Danes career, lasted just one 19-episode season before being cancelled in 1995.
Expecting to be picked up for a second season, the Season 1 finale ended in a cliff hanger that was never resolved. When it was cancelled by ABC, My So Called Life was still pulling in 12.1 million viewers.
The cancellation of My So Called Life was one of the first times fans took to the newly created Internet to create a grassroots movement to help keep it alive. But ultimately, the show was cancelled because Danes no longer wanted to be involved.TV Guide ranked the series No. 16 out of 25 on its "Top Cult Shows Ever" list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV