Stargate Universe, known as SGU, was cancelled after just two seasons last spring, putting an end to the Stargate franchise, which also included Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis and had aired on Syfy since 2002.
A "Save Stargate Universe" Facebook page was created, with more than 66,000 "likes".
There's even a YouTube video from a fan petitioning Netflix to bring back Stargate Universe."Why did Stargate Universe tank in the ratings?" the fan asks, "because the ratings are dinosaurs. They only measure traditional audiences....We don't watch live TV....The ratings don't count us. We are your customers Netflix...Stargate Universe is the best fit in your demographics, it was made for you."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV