Freaks and Geeks
Freaks and Geeks , created by Judd Apatow, featured funny men James Franco, Seth Rogan, and Jason Segel in 1999 -- all of whom have gone on to great success -- but was given the axe after just 12 episodes aired.
Fans were up in arms at the time and led a campaign that eventually persuaded NBC to air three more episodes and the complete series of 18 episodes was later released on DVD.
Despite its quick cancellation, Freaks and Geeks was lauded by critics, appearing on Time's 2007 list of "100 Greatest Shows of All Time" and in 2008, Entertainment Weekly named it the 13th best series of the past 25 years.Of course, most of the cast have gone on to bigger endeavors, but that doesn't change the desire to put a post-high school spin on the beloved series.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV