NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NYSE:NTT) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $25.25, above its previous 52-week high of $25.18 with 342,549 shares traded as of 2:15 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 590,200 shares over the past 30 days. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone has a market cap of $70.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 7.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services to residential and business customers in Japan. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.9, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 10.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NTT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about NTT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV