MINNETONKA, Minn., Oct. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro-Sensors, Inc. (Nasdaq: ELSE) (the "Company") announced today that the Company has sold its AutoData Systems Division to Auto Data Inc., a new corporation owned by a group of investors who intend to add personnel and resources in order to further grow the business. Presently, the AutoData Systems business develops and distributes desktop software for designing scannable forms, such as customer satisfaction surveys and automated data collection using scanners for forms processing. Electro-Sensors, Inc. will receive a 3% revenue earnout from AutoData Inc. for a period of 5 years. The transaction will also allow the Company to focus on its core markets. Electro-Sensors, Inc. manufactures and distributes electronic instruments used to monitor shaft speeds, bearing temperature, belt misalignment, and position in industrial applications and also offers complete hazard monitoring systems for agricultural processing facilities.SOURCE Electro-Sensors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV