BOSTON, Oct. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Margulies Perruzzi Architects, one of Boston's most innovative architectural and interior design firms, today announced that Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) has moved into its new 190,000 square foot corporate headquarters at Cambridge Discovery Park in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The office is expected to achieve a LEED® Gold rating from the U.S. Green Building Council.
An independent research company that provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to global leaders in business and technology, Forrester sought a space that could accommodate its flexible work style and growth needs. MPA provided interior architecture and corporate design services for Forrester's new six-story headquarters.
"The MPA team has brought enthusiasm and creativity to our largest design project yet, and we are excited by the distinctive design features and functionality of our new corporate headquarters," said Jean Baranowski, vice president of corporate services at Forrester Research. "Having worked together for ten years on multiple projects, MPA understands our collaborative culture and flexible work style, as well as the importance of sustainability to our company. As a result, they have designed a relevant, welcoming space for our clients and employees that enhances Forrester's physical brand."
Features of Forrester's new headquarters include:
- Views of nature for everyone: all enclosed rooms are on the interior, and the perimeter windows are accessible to all employees and guests;
- A 35% reduction in water use and a 35% reduction in lighting power, due to the use of LED lighting and daylight harvesting;
- An alternative workplace design with no private offices: the new headquarters features an open workspace with workstations clustered around white-board clad team rooms, creating neighborhoods to foster collaboration;
- A conference center with 17 conference rooms of varying sizes with videoconferencing and future telepresence capabilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts