Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Imperial Holdings, Inc. (“Imperial” or the “Company”) (NYSE: IFT) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/imperial-holdings.
On September 27, 2011, Federal investigators raided the Florida offices of Imperial. The Company and certain of its employees--including the Company’s Chairman and CEO, and President and COO--are currently under investigation for matters related to the Company’s life-insurance business. On the news, shares of the Company plunged from a close of $6.30 per share on September 27, 2011 to trade as low as $2.26 per share the following day.
If you own Imperial stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/imperial-holdings-ift.html.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT:Levi & Korsinsky, LLPJoseph Levi, Esq.Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.30 Broad Street - 15th FloorNew York, NY 10004Tel: (212) 363-7500Toll Free: (877) 363-5972Fax: (212) 363-7171 www.zlk.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV