In the news release, Coates International, Ltd. Financing Agreement for $20,000,000 Registration Has Been Approved by the SEC, issued 12-Oct-2011 by Coates International, Ltd. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the headline and first paragraph, should read "has been declared effective by the SEC" rather than " has been approved by the SEC " as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
Coates International, Ltd. Financing Agreement for $20,000,000 Registration Has Been Declared Effective by the SEC
WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Oct. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (NASDAQ OTCBB: COTE) ("The Company") is pleased to announce that the Financing Agreement with Dutchess Capital registration has been declared effective by the SEC.
Management comments: "We believe this much needed financing will enable the Company to produce more of our products for export."
For more detailed information on this equity line of credit, please refer to the Company's amended registration filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 2, 2011.About Coates International, Ltd.: Coates has been developing over a period of more than 15 years a patented spherical rotary valve CSRV Internal Combustion Engine invented by George J. Coates and his son Gregory. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov www.coatesengine.com SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV