BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BPT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty (NYSE:BPT) is tomorrow, October 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.96 per share. At a price of $109.90 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.2%. The average volume for BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty has been 123,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust operates as a grantor trust in the United States. The company holds overriding royalty interests constituting a non-operational interest in minerals in the Prudhoe Bay oil field located on the North Slope in Alaska. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.1, above the average energy industry P/E ratio of 12.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV