QINGDAO, China and ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Synutra International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYUT) ("Synutra" or the "Company"), which owns subsidiaries in China that produce, market and sell nutritional products for infants, children and adults, today announced its participation in the following conferences:
- Citi's Greater China Investor Conference, to be held October 19-20, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt Macau. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the duration of the conference.
- Goldman Sachs and Gao Hua China Investment Frontier Conference 2011, to be held October 27-28, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt Beijing. Mr. Liang Zhang, CEO and Chairman of the Company, is scheduled to speak on the consumer panel at 4:00 p.m. Beijing Time on Thursday, October 27, 2011 and management will meet with institutional investors throughout the duration of the conference.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch New China Conference, to be held November 2-4, 2011 at the JW Marriott Hotel Beijing. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors on November 3-4, 2011.
For further details, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives.
About Synutra International, Inc.
Synutra International, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYUT) is a leading infant formula company in China. It principally produces, markets and sells its products through its operating subsidiaries under the "Shengyuan" or "Synutra" name, together with other complementary brands. It focuses on selling premium infant formula products, which are supplemented by more affordable infant formulas targeting the mass market as well as other nutritional products and ingredients. It sells its products through an extensive nationwide sales and distribution network covering 30 provinces and provincial-level municipalities in China. As of June 30, 2011, this network comprised over 630 independent distributors and over 1,000 independent sub-distributors who sell Synutra products in over 69,000 retail outlets.SOURCE Synutra International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV