HOUSTON, Oct. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: CGX), one of North America's leading general commercial printing companies, announced today its emerge™ 2012 Conference will be held April 17-19, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, and speaker applications are now being accepted.
Emerge 2012 provides qualified speakers an opportunity to participate in this private high-visibility event, attended by an exclusive group of 1,000 C-level managers and marketing leaders from across CGX's broad customer base and senior management and sales staff from each of CGX's 70 operations in the U.S., Toronto and Prague.
Qualified speakers may download an application at http://cgx.com/emerge/Speakers-and-Sponsors/Topic-Submission-246.html until October 28, 2011.
Being sought are thought leaders and subject matter experts across printing, marketing and related disciplines, who are capable of delivering interesting and relevant information for keynote presentations, breakout sessions and hands-on workshops. Session formats are flexible, ranging from 30 to 45 minutes, and interactivity is encouraged including case studies, tutorials, questions/answers or research results. New ideas and proposals geared to the following topic categories are welcome:
- Technology (driving marketing and print initiatives)
- Print production specialties
- Digital printing
- Print management
- General business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV