HOUSTON, Oct. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: CGX), one of North America's leading general commercial printing companies, announced today its emerge™ 2012 Conference will be held April 17-19, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, and speaker applications are now being accepted.
Emerge 2012 provides qualified speakers an opportunity to participate in this private high-visibility event, attended by an exclusive group of 1,000 C-level managers and marketing leaders from across CGX's broad customer base and senior management and sales staff from each of CGX's 70 operations in the U.S., Toronto and Prague.
Qualified speakers may download an application at http://cgx.com/emerge/Speakers-and-Sponsors/Topic-Submission-246.html until October 28, 2011.
Being sought are thought leaders and subject matter experts across printing, marketing and related disciplines, who are capable of delivering interesting and relevant information for keynote presentations, breakout sessions and hands-on workshops. Session formats are flexible, ranging from 30 to 45 minutes, and interactivity is encouraged including case studies, tutorials, questions/answers or research results. New ideas and proposals geared to the following topic categories are welcome:
- Technology (driving marketing and print initiatives)
- Print production specialties
- Digital printing
- Print management
- General business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV