Ken Kavanagh Joins Capital Bank As Consumer Executive
MIAMI, Oct. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Capital Bank, NA today announced the appointment of Ken Kavanagh as Florida Consumer Banking Executive. Kavanagh will oversee the bank's 37 branches in Miami-Dade, Broward, Collier, Lee, Monroe and Sarasota counties, reporting directly to Capital Bank CEO, Gene Taylor.
This appointment reflects Capital Bank's commitment to its customers to provide excellent customer service and its continued investment in Florida and the greater southeastern United States.
"Capital Bank's business plan is based on building strong retail customer relationships," said Taylor. "Appointing a retail executive of Ken's caliber signals our commitment to this strategy."
Kavanagh's experience includes 25 years in retail banking. Prior to joining Capital Bank, he was Executive Vice President of Citibank where he oversaw 352 branches in eight states including Florida. Kavanagh also served as Consumer Market Executive South Florida, Northwest Florida Market President and Texas Regional Consumer Executive at Bank of America.Kavanagh will work in Capital Bank's Miami office. He is a Miami native and a graduate of Florida State University. About Capital Bank Capital Bank, N.A. was formed in July 2010 as the banking subsidiary of North American Financial Holdings, Inc., a bank holding company incorporated in 2009 with the goal of creating a regional banking franchise in the Southeastern United States. With approximately $7 billion in total assets and more than 1,500 employees, Capital Bank offers a broad range of financial services and operates 146 branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. More information on Capital Bank is available at www.capitalbank-us.com. SOURCE Capital Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV