What's in a Name? For Stock Tickers, Plenty.
Fund managers may be serious, all-business sorts, but there is still opportunity for some creativity when naming their offerings.
In March, Pimco's Enhanced Short Maturity Fund became the very first actively managed ETF to exceed $1 billion in assets under management. The ticker, (MINT), might make you think of printing money, which was the intent for the near-cash, capital preservation strategy of its investments in money markets, longer maturity bonds and investment-grade fixed income securities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV